************This giveaway is now closed . The winner was comment #110, Jackee.**************
You know we’re a DIY blog around here, right?!?!
And we will DIY anything big and small.
We really do love them all, and balance really is the spice of life. I can’t imagine only having drop ceilings to remove every. single. day.
Seriously, can we just think about that for a second. Ummmm, nothankyou.
But, the other side is that there also needs to be more to my life than the DIY projects we tackle around the home.
I’m in this for the long haul, I have a whole Key West conch house renovation to complete, and I am still only on the first room. And we still have rental properties that are always calling my name from afar with a ‘this needs to be replaced‘ and a ‘that could use a new coat of paint‘.
And I haven’t even taken the time to make new friends around here. :/
So when I have the opportunity to try out a new cocktail, and spend an evening with my love, watching the sunset over the ocean, with our feet dangling over a dock
while we talk about our DIY projects I’m all in. So, let’s take a break from the DIY today and get a little balance, so we’re refreshed and ready to tackle the next project or 12 with all we’ve got, shall we?!?!
Here’s the scoop.
You know Malibu rum? Well they have a new spiced version that is the brighter side of spiced. Malibu Island Spiced introduces a bolder taste of Caribbean rum infused with coconut, vanilla, and a hint of cinnamon. And it’s only 70 calories per serving since it uses the all-natural sweetener Truvia®.
Getting a little balance without breaking the calorie bank. Love it!
Refreshing Malibu Spiced and Diet Cola and Spiced On Ice … check.
Sun setting over the sea … check check.
Sailboat happening by … check, check, double check.
A pretty perfect evening if you ask me.
The perfect way to get balance, recharge and get ready for another day of DIY.
So, if you’re looking for a new way to get a little balance in your busy schedule, you’ve got to check out Malibu Island Spiced rum. Joel and I both found the rum drinks to be light and refreshing with just the right touch of spice. And, Malibu has developed a whole new drink menu with an array of drink ideas you could make with your Malibu Island Spiced rum.
What would you put in your own Malibu Island Spiced cocktail? Leave me your response in the comment section below for your chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
- No duplicate comments.
- You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
- This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- The Official Rules are available here.
- This sweepstakes runs from 6/13/13 – 6/30/13.
- Visit Malibu Island Spiced Rum on Facebook to get more drink recipes and join the brighter side of spiced rum!
- And be sure to visit the Malibu Island Spiced brand page on BlogHer.com to read other bloggers’ posts!
- SIP EASY. ENJOY MALIBU RESPONSIBLY.