all about color {7 ways to decorate with aqua}

It’s feature day around here … and this color thing is really addicting, right?!?!!

It was so much fun to go through all of the links at the party (check them out here), and it has me dreaming of color.  And, more specifically, aqua.  I am in love.  I want to paint this little breadbox floor to ceiling in it and I want to decorate the entire house with it and I even want every meal we eat to be aqua …
decorate with aqua

…maybe not that last one.  But it is a great color, isn’t it?!?!  The perfect combo of blue and green and can you look at it without thinking the Caribbean Sea?  I can’t, and these gals have started creating my dream aqua home.

Click on the pictures to go to those specific posts and click on the blog name to go to the blog homepage.  Either way … check ‘em out!  :)

I could definitely enjoy my coffee in this cozy breakfast nook that Jessica at Mom 4 Real created.

aqua

And then I’m heading over to have lunch with Jaye from Just Tryin’ to Make Sense of it all on her patio!

aqua

Then maybe some afternoon tea with Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane.

aqua

This little table looks like it belongs in my new living room.  :)  But it’s actually At Home on the Bay with Mary.

aqua

I don’t think you could help but be happy with that great laundry room color by Beth from Unskinny Boppy.

aqua

Would you dare go Calypso Blue on your front door like Amy from Eat. Sleep. Decorate. did?  She has me wanting to do it.  :)

aqua

Now, I know this chair is blue.  It says ‘true blue chair’ right on it.  But I love it.  And think I need an aqua one by my front door.  The perfect pop of color by Heidi from Decor and More.

aqua

Great, huh?!?  Do you, too, love aqua?  What is your favorite color?

For everyone who came by and linked up or just perused the inspiration, Thank you!!  I think it’s fun to have a party around here every once in a while.

Now don’t forget the check out my co-hosts’ picks today, too!  Click on their button to get there.  :)

"IASWPEclectically Vintage

Comments

1. andrea cammarata says

oh my island girl friend…what a perfect choice for the girl that looks at that gorgeous ocean each day!!! to tell you the truth i was thinking in the same direction : ) lol!!!! LOVE the choices and they look soooooooooooooooooooooooo fabulous together! WOW!!!! Awesome in Aqua they are! sending colorful hugs and waves of fun for the day! Give that M&M furry team a big hug from us all! : )

Love all of these. In fact these might help me out in the future because my hubs has put the caboosh on painting any more rooms blue in the house (in his defense, 5 out of 7 rooms that we’ve redone have been in blue) but it’ll be good to figure out how to incorporate blue into rooms in other ways!

I love color but “the blues” are my go to and fav. You guys came up with a great theme for a link party and I hope we’ll see this party theme again because it was filled with so much inspiration. Thanks so much for hosting.

Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

You are too cool for school, my friend! It was so fun to see my little picture featured! Thank you! There were some amazing color projects to choose from – not sure how you narrowed it down!

And you are so lucky you get to see that color all around you every day! I swear, I could stare out into the Caribbean sea until my retinas burned out! Just can’t get enough of that view!

Oh yeah, I’m totally diggin’ aqua :-) It’s such a fresh & happy colour, and the fact that it reminds me of water is an added bonus :-)

All the projects you featured are geat. I painted our front door a colour similar to Calypso Blue (Sherwin Williams Oceanside). I LOVE IT! It’s great when your front door colour makes you smile every time you leave the house or come home :-)

As a matter of fact I am in the process of painting a chair aqua…Valspar, “Well Water”….I love seeing the colors of the 50′s coming back…now, one who loves Aqua and I have dubbed her “Aqua Woman” is Anne from Design Dreams by Anne….talk about lots of aqua!!….Great features Karah!!! So many beautiful “aqua inspirations”…

7. Kristy Rohm says

Your blog cam at just the right time…I am beginning a bedroom redo from and ice tea and brown color to a summery white and aqua with tons of Caribbean colors mixed in…Can’t wait!