foto friday 18 {curacao beaches}

HAPPY FRIDAY, Y’ALL!  Said in an exuberant tone with a sigh of relief .  :)

If you’ve been reading along you know we’ve had a stressful week in real life.  And, because I am a moron crazy, I have also decided to tackle a living room overhaul throughout the next 8 weeks.  I am definitely still looking for you to share your living room inspiration here if you have any.  Please!

Soooo, I thought it only fitting that we relax at the virtual beach this foto friday.  These are all pictures from our 2 1/2 years here, as I have not seen a beach up close and in person, other than the dog beach, in quite awhile.  But, I’ve got my umbrella drink ready and we’re settling into the beach chair now.  :)

I went back to the very beginning to find this one.  We got married shortly before we moved here and I had bought these flip flops from The Nest that said JUST MARRIED on the bottom when I walked in the sand.  Awwww.  ;)
Ok, now we’re settled in.
cas-abou-beach-curacao

directors-bay-beach-boat-curacao

I never realized I liked taking pictures of my feet at the beach.  :)

And, how about a picture of the beach from a boat?

Ahhhh, now I’m relaxed.  You?

See you next week!!  :)

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to foto friday 18 {curacao beaches}

1. You just like to make everyone jealous of your super fabulous life don’t you? “I’m gonna post more pictures of the beautiful beaches today to remind everyone that I live in Curacao and they dont”

OK so I dont actually think you’re doing that, but it still has that effect. I’m definitely jealous.

2. I’m a beach feet pic taker too! Gotta keep those pedis up for just such a moment.

Love the flip flops – but they do look a little like Sasquatch footprints!

3. Pingback: Twoje foty » Blog Archive » the space between | foto friday 18 {curacao beaches}

4. Jaye says:

Just fabulous! There’s nothing like that blue in the Caribbean!
    Jaye

5. Thanks. I needed that. And am so glad that Mica is healing and doing better ….

6. Cute toes Karah….you live in beach paradise…the colors of the water are phenomenal…Love the flip flop pic…Do you have those pics on canvas…they would be so wonderful on your walls…Have a great weekend….and hope your precious one is recuperating well….

7. Wonderful! Love the flip flops. I’m going to steal your driftwood love picture – is that ok? (not for sale or anything) this looks like a “Hot fun in the summertime” post if you ask me…

8. So beautiful! The water is so blue =)

9. Now I want to do this of my pics of Roatan. Genius.

10. i love the “love” finds. i always take shots of our feet, too, and i write where we were and the year in the sand. such great memories, looking at pretty pics like these.

11. I could so use that umbrella drink, on a boat, in that blue water. Happy Friday!

12. Karen says:

Yep, feelin’ more relaxed now! Thanks. :-)

13. Jeanette says:

Ahhh! Happy Friday. I promised details on making floating shelves which I did on home talk with a link to the how to here http://homastyle.com/wp/?p=3263. I really hopes it helps.
    Jeanette

14. hmmm…I need the beach right now!

15. Anne says:

I wanna come sit on the beach too!!!! Gorgeous photos, gorgeous places. Thanks for sharing Karah!

16. Lilpeach says:

I’m right in there with all the others who now have a bad case of Curacao Envy. So beautiful. And if my toenails were as cute as yours, I’b be taking pics of them, too!

Hope you beloved baby is doing better now. I’ve been there with aging, ill four-legged pals before and it is never, ever easy. Wish all three of you well.

17. Karen says:

The water is so gorgeous. I just did all my reading up on Curacao. What a gorgeous place to live. I could get used to spending my Fridays at a place like this too! Good luck on that living room, I am sure it is looking fabulous, or will soon!

18. Kristy Rohm says:

Just what I needed on this earlier….gonna be busy..Sunday!!! Still sending good vibes and lots lof love for Mico!!!

19. andrea says:

ah…feeling very tranquil and didn’t even have to break a sweat : ) why does the beach and sand look better while in airconditioning : ) LOL!!! how is the little patient doing??? hugs…

20. Deneen says:

I told you at Haven I was coming to see you….now I want to live there ;) Beautiful!

21. Robin says:

Love the water and the beaches but find it awesome that you can say “exuberant tone with a sigh of relief” … hoping that means very good things.

Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

22. pinkoddy says:

Very relaxed – just need a cocktail now.
    Great beach shots.

23. Oh man! I’m adding those beaches to my vacation wish list!

On a super embarrassing note last week on the Bachelorette they announced that the next episodes were filmed in Curacao and I started pointing at the tv yelling “Karah lives there!” My husband just kind of stared at me… haha!

24. Desirae R says:

Wow look at that water. It looks wonderful. I love your coral find!!

25. Love your shot! Sorry I’m late visiting so late to thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #38… I’ve not been feeling well.

26. I do the beach/feet pics too…I just love the beach in general and love all of your shots!

really creative w/spelling out “LOVE”.

Just cruisin’ by from WW over at Angie’s :)

27. Pingback: Creating Really Awesome Free Trips: Curacao Island |

28. Pingback: the space between | free activities {in curacao}

29. Pingback: Twoje foty » Blog Archive » foto friday 18 {curacao beaches} the space between

30. Sheedia says:

Those LOVE stones cool and those flip flops are a fantastic idea. Never saw anything like them. Looks like you visited Director’s Bay. That place is such a nice hidden beach. Used to feel private, but its becoming very popular lately.

We lived very close to Director’s Bay, it was one of our favorites … and we saw it gain in popularity while we were there, which was a bummer for us. :)

31. Pingback: foto friday 23 {Chicago in February} the space between