foto friday 11 {just a random day}

I really don’t ever mean to rub in what my current life is like.  But, I know sometimes it just happens.  And, today, might just be one of those days.  So, so sorry.  ;)

I found myself spending the day at my friend Suzie’s last week and here is just a little of what we endured enjoyed on a random pretty typical day.

The view to the right.
 The view to the left.
And straight out to sea.
The beverage of choice.
The neighbor’s house.
The sea activity.
A pelican.
A pup.
A fun afternoon on a patio by the sea.
These photos were all taken by me, but my friend Suzie just so happens to be an extraordinarily awesome photographer.  And to prove my point, you need to check out her photography website to see her (much more) incredible shots from around the island of Curacao and beyond.

And, since we’re talking about being out and about, don’t forget about the link party here on May 29th at 7am where you can link up all of your projects, tips and recipes as they relate to The Great Outdoors.  :)  Link up here and you’ll be linked up to the party at 5 great blogs.

the space between

Have a wonderful weekend!!  We’ll be talking about temporary tattoos next week … try to hold your enthusiasm to a minimum.  ;)

And you can check out previous foto fridays by clicking on the scrolling photo gallery named ‘eye candy’ in the right hand sidebar.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to foto friday 11 {just a random day}

1. Nancy Carr says:

I love your blog and photos so much. What a joy to read! Your friend Suzie’s photos are exceptional. Thank you for sharing. Nancy in Vieques, PR

2. thistle says:

Karah,

So glad you made it through that strenous afternoon :) What amazing views and I can’t wait for your tatoo series!

blessings,

3. Anne says:

I love you! You’re so funny!! (and you’re giving me a whole new sense of the word “lush” when it comes to the tropics – lol)

4. zoe says:

Gosh my view to the left today is a wall and to the right is a clock. The wall is a very nice color though and the clock says its time to have a cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate. Great pictures as always and don’t worry about making us all jealous!

5. You live in paradise, my friend! And I’m more than jealous!!!!! I thought I had it good being on the beach, but those waters are spectacular!! Thanks for sharing!! :) Bring on some tats!

6. Stop the insanity!

How can I spell this out for you?

U. R. KILLING. ME.

Wish I was there – drinking a cold cerveza with you!

7. Terri Betz says:

LOL! You made me laugh out loud for real! :D
    Love this post! You go girl….rock that view! Awesomeness!
    Thanks for sharing a not so random day to me.

8. cassie says:

so so pretty! i want to kick back and have an amstel with you!

9. You can rub it in any old time …

And that last shot with the cactus? Looked like bunny ears … or a very skinny Mickey Mouse head!

10. Robin says:

I’m curious … does the body ever really adjust to 24/7 sun time and a liberal amount of one’s fav beverage? I’m not sure I could survive those dire conditions for more than a one week vacation. I know from experience how I’ve emerged from a week long cruise of the Caribbean, and I don’t think I’d be suited to actually living there. You go girl!

11. Pingback: Twoje foty » Blog Archive » foto friday 11 {just a random day} | the space between

12. If today weren’t so glorious here, I’d be a tad jealous. Lovely photos of your typical day.

13. Love your shot! Sorry I been so quiet these last couple weeks, I’ve been really ill (now finally diagnosed with Whooping Cough) and have had a very rough week. Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #31.

14. Thanks Karah, its been that kind of day where I really needed these photos and the drink! I hope your weekend is fun and relaxing.

Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

15. how absolutely gorgeous! thanks for sharing these views with us…i all of a sudden have an urge for a corona with lime of course! question…is the doggie ok? hugs…

16. Beautiful! Send me a beverage!

17. I like it when you rub in your current life! Lucky!

18. Gorgeous! Again color me green with envy!

19. I don’t get it. What’s the big deal. You think that is pretty? You should see the extensive span of concrete that is my driveway. Now THAT is beautiful!

20. Suzie says:

Karah, I love your post! I have not been keeping up too well lately as I am ‘off the island’, as we say.
    I love andrea….the dog is fine, she just doesn’t always look it!
    Keep it up, you always make me laugh!

21. Pingback: the space between | month in minutes {may 2012}