it’s a cinch {party features}

Hey y’all!

First off, a big phat Thank you! to everyone who has supported the first MISSION: Possible party, It’s a Cinch.  If you missed it, there are 286 easy peasy, super simple projects linked up to give you some fun, simple project ideas.  What a great resource for a little spring craftiness.  :)

I had so much fun visiting each and every one, today I’m going to share some that I can totally see myself trying at some point if I ever get around to it.

I just did an easy little project using empty glass jars that I’ll be posting about tomorrow…but look at how Kristi at Addicted 2 Decorating used them to make this awesome hallway artwork.
This beautiful table makeover by June & Bear reminded me just how awesome a simple spray paint upgrade can be…you HAVE to see the before.
Looking for a good use for the new IT decorating item … paint chips?  Get the tutorial on how to make these adorable eggs from Claire at A Little Something in the Meantime.
Let’s just say if you like maps and the beach you are going to love Kelly’s project at DTTD Imagine Design Create.
Before you head out to buy a new soap dispenser, just use the pump from your empty bottle and make this stylish dispenser like Dixie Delights and Design Dreams by Anne did.

And you all know I’m a sucker for a bargain project … and this little plate decor from Cameron Homemade fits the bill … you’ve got to go see what she made this out of, you probably have it in your house right now.

A big Thanks! to everyone who took the time to link up, and if you’ve been featured here please grab a button, you deserve it.

And then hop over to my party co-hosts to see which projects they are highlighting today.

Kelly at Eclectically Vintage
Linda at it all started with paint
Andrea at The Cottage Market
Kari at Thistlewood Farm

And if you haven’t already, check out my Facebook page and Pinterest wall for even more easy project inspiration.  SO many fun things to try, so little time.  :)

And don’t forget about the 1 Year Blogoversary party I’m co-hosting with my friend Ginger and others, to celebrate Ginger’s blog‘s 1st Birthday in the rare evening post here at the space between later today.

And (because you know how I love to start a sentence with the word and) I’ll be showing you a simple little upgrade to some glass jars I’m now using for organization tomorrow.

Enjoy your space today and see you a bit later.  :)

Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to it’s a cinch {party features}

1. Karah, it was so much fun “cinching” with you girls :) I love your picks from last week – the Beach is my favorite! Have a great day

ps your links aren’t working to the other blogs :( page not found.

2. Natalie says:

Stunning features Karah – I’m loving the ideas you gals are coming up with for your parties.
    I just posted my jar “makeovers” – pop over and check them out when you get a minute xx Nat

3. Claire says:

Thank you so much for featuring my paint chip eggs, Karah!!! Looking forward to taking a further look at all the linked up projects for more inspiration.

All the best,

Claire

4. Kristi says:

Thanks so much for featuring my artwork, Karah! Love the features. There were some fantastic and inspiring projects linked up!

5. Anne says:

Thank you for the feature Karah!! I love this party! and the best part of it is how quick and easy all the projects are. What a great idea you all came up with!

Have a happy Easter!
    xox

6. Thank you so much for featuring my mason jar soap dispenser! All of your features were great! Amanda

7. creativeinchi says:

oooohh I love the “BEACH”

8. Karah,

You are the best co-host ever! I am so blessed to have met you in blogland and you are such an inspiration.

Have a wonderful day :)
    blessings,

9. Thank you so much for including my BEACH map letters in your round-up :-) The “It’s a Cinch” blog party was such a great idea – I saw so many fun & creative projects that I want to try :-) Looking forward to your next party in May!

10. More great features – but of course!

So much fun to host the party with my Curacao gal!

And (just wanted to start a sentence with and for you), you rock!

11. andrea cammarata says:

fabulous pics my island girl!!! when i look at them i am saying — OH YEAH…awesome! wishing i could feature everyone because they all deserved it! so great co-hosting with you and here’s to MANY MORE!!!! hugs now “pass it on” : )

12. Great party and great features!

13. Oh, anniversary.
    Shoot.
    While I was cleaning a stupid virus off my PC last week – I completely missed my own 5 year anniversary.

I LOVE the Cinch projects you featured!
    Heading off to visit them now.
    ~ Dana

14. Shannon Fox says:

What a great variety of features. I’m a sucker for an aqua Ball jar!!
    I enjoyed “cinching” with you girls!

PS-Send me some sunshine would ya ;)

15. Thank YOU for hosting, it was such a fun party. Now I just have to go make myself some beach letters and I’m all set!

Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

16. Thanks so much for the feature. So glad to have found your blog through the party!

17. Cameron says:

Thank you for the feature – I am in great company – can’t wait for the next mission!