foto friday 5 {curacao memories}

Happy Friday!

I’ve shared with you the adventures that have been my first week back from vacation here and here.  So to say I haven’t really been out and about taking pictures of my daily activity is a bit of a no brainer.

But I thought it would be fun and a welcome reason to not get back to my filing to go through the pictures from my first month or so in Curacao and show you the sites as my husband showed them to me.  We had a lot of fun just meandering all around, checking out back roads and finding hidden gems.  I hope you enjoy!

The next three pictures are in and around the quarantine house and fort that we can see from our roof.

And this shot is from a hike up Mt. Cristoffel.  We have so many little bays filled with beautiful turquoise water, they never cease to amaze me.

Now, back to filing … well, I actually think I’m going to check out more of the project inspiration linked up here first, what’s a little more procrastination, right?!?  ;)

I posted on facebook that I’ve actually started a little file cabinet upgrade, of the actual cabinet itself … I’d love your guesses on what I’m doing.  Hmmmmm, what in the world could it be?!?! :)

If you’d like to see previous foto fridays you can check them out hereherehere and here.

Enjoy your weekend!

I am going to share Foto Friday with the Wordless Wednesday gals.
Project Alicia, Flip Flops & PearlsLive and Love … Out LoudNap Time Mom Togand then she snappedThe Paper MamaParenting by DummiesBaby Baby LemonDagmar’s Momsense

Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to foto friday 5 {curacao memories}

1. Stacey says:

Beautiful Pics!! I’m moving there with you!

2. Robin says:

I love when you post island photos! Can’t for the life of me figure out what is happening in the first one … it looks like a section of fence is being towed behind a boat? But I could wander around the “street” among those lovely buildings and colors in photo #2 all day. Hope you have a great weekend … oops, I guess you’re still doing that paperwork thing, so can fun be had? You’re on an island, yeah, I bet you’ll work in a little fun too!

Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

3. karah,

I am booking the next flight! I love the blue water and the textures on the island. Absolutely beautiful.

blessings,

4. Marilyn says:

I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out

Marilyn

5. I’m dreaming of turquoise water …

So pretty.!

6. What was that Karah? I’m invited to come stay with you this weekend? On my way! ;)

7. Ahhhhhh. Simply lovely. Thanks for the Friday eye candy!
    xo Heidi

8. Cindy says:

What a beautiful place to visit, I would love it there.

9. Ruth Kelly says:

Fantastic photos. I agree with Heidi, eye candy.

10. andrea cammarata says:

the photos are absolutely amazing and i love that you are sharing them with us…i can’t wait for more! sending hugs my friend! enjoy your weekend!

11. This is the most beautiful water I have ever seen! Absolutely gorgeous photos! Have a wonderful weekend!

12. Wow…amazing pictures! Good luck with your filing…not much fun, but it feels so good when it’s done. Or at least that’s what I tell myself when I look at my piles that need to be organized :) Laurel
    PS…thanks for hostiing the “It’s a Cinch” Party :)

13. Beautiful photos! Found you via the cinch party and will be back!

14. Pingback: foto friday 6 {where i walk} « the space between

15. Pingback: foto friday 6 {where i walk} | the space between

16. JaneEllen Jones says:

Everytime I get on your blog I get the wanderlust to go. I am a big water lover, love nothing more than to lie around soaking up the sun,floating in the water, drinking margaritas or whatever else tastes good and being one lazy old lady. I’m old, not dead. I should have been rich but doggone it, I’d sure love to hop on a plane to go where you are. How’s the water there, any sharks? Sure hope not.
    What happened to Zeb? Did he die of old age? Poor old poochie. Loved Friday fotos of all the dogs.
    Is it expensive to live there? Do you think our SS would enable us to live good? Couldn’t be worse than Grand Junction, CO, you pay to live here. Til next time.

17. Pingback: the space between | how to make signs